Tuesday, May 20, 2008

All About Me...




My favorite photography assignments include weddings, engagement portraits, bridal portraits and families.
I have been enjoying photography for many years. I started out in high school as the yearbook photographer. I began taking even more photos after joining a photography club at my previous church. It was in this club that I gained the knowledge and confidence to start offering my photography services for hire.
I started into wedding photography after my wife and I attended 9 weddings in one year. I think we sang in all 9 of these weddings…I guess you could call us the “wedding singers”! Anyway, since my wife loves to scrapbook, I took along my camera to each of these weddings and 8 out of 9 brides said that my photos were better than their hired photographer’s. I decided that I must have an eye for photography.
I enjoy bringing my art to life for you!

No comments: